Table of Contents
Who Lays Eggs?
Part 1: Preschool - Grade 2;
Part 2: Research Project for Grade 3-4
- To discover what kinds of animals lay eggs.
- To make a list.
- To make a collage.
- To work with fine motor skills.
- To create a finished product.
- bristol board
- magazines (with pictures of animals)
- Brainstorm on what kinds of animals lay eggs.
- Make a list of these animals.
- Find pictures of animals that lay eggs and cut them out (add to the list as necessary).
- Glue pictures on the bristol board to form a collage.
Who Lays Eggs? Part Two: Research
Think of an animal that lays eggs (something unusual maybe). Research to fill in the following information :
- Eggs are laid in…
- Number of eggs produced:
- Description of eggs:
- Egg care:
- Protective Coverings:
- Heat Source for eggs during incubation:
- Incubation period:
- Method of hatching:
- Special Information:
farm/activities/who_lays_eggs.txt · Last modified: 2020-05-09 15:02 by 127.0.0.1