Table of Contents
Pre-school - Grade 2
fine motor skills development
- 1 large piece of posterboard (per bird)
- orange craft paper
- assorted magazines
- craft gue
- Cut a large bird shape from the posterborad.
- Have the children cut strips from magazines to use as feathers.
- Have the kids start gluing at the tail, layering the feathers toward the head (see diagram). Remember to leave room for the bill.
- After the head is completed, make the eye by gluing a small dark cricle inside a slightly larger circle. Glue in place.
- Cut out pieces of orange coloured paper to make the bill and feet. Glue in place
Source: Ruth Eastwood, From After School Crafts by Barbara L Dondiego
farm/activities/magazine_bird.txt · Last modified: 2020-05-09 15:02 by 127.0.0.1