There’s still time to submit your proposals.
The IEEE Consumer Electronics Society is pleased to announce the 2015 IEEE Games, Entertainment, and Media (GEM) Conference, the seventh conference in a series of successful IEEE Game Innovation Conferences. The venue will provide an opportunity for the demonstration and study of the ways in which games and game technologies are transforming the educational and cultural landscape. The exhibition area will allow researchers, developers, industry professionals, and artists to demonstrate how they are using these technologies in research, as teaching tools, and as means of modifying behavior in any number of fields.
The IEEE GEM 2015 conference is a platform for disseminating innovative research and development work on game, entertainment, and media technologies, applying lessons learned, and developing new ideas through audience interaction. Participation from all sectors including academia, industry, and government is welcome. The IEEE GEM 2015 conference brings together researchers, developers, industry, and government partners for formal and informal engagement and examination of emergent features of computer game development for entertainment, for learning/teaching, for serious purposes, and to impact society. IEEE GEM 2015 also provides an important forum for future game, entertainment, and media development talent to gain perspective on the knowledge, skills and attitude required to succeed in the game development world.
- Full, and short papers: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Posters/Extended abstracts Friday, July 31, 2015
- Workshop, tutorial, panel and demo proposals Friday, July 31, 2015
- Full, and short papers: Friday, July 31, 2015
- Posters/Extended abstracts Friday, August 21, 2015
- Workshop, tutorial, panel and demo proposals Friday, August 21, 2015
- Full, and short papers: Monday, August 17, 2015
- Extended abstracts Friday, August 28, 2015
- Workshop, tutorial, panel and demo proposals Friday, August 28, 2015